Staff in Storage Retreat
You’re invited to the 2017 Staff in Storage Retreat!
The overall purpose of the Staff in Storage Retreat: educating and informing staff who work in the self storage industry on the latest trends, news and information.
Delegates will be able to connect with their peers and those working within the industry
When: Thursday 4th May – Friday 5th May
Where: Sydney Novotel - Sydney Central
Who: This event is for staff and employees working in the self storage industry across Australia and New Zealand.
Why: Make sure you are getting the most from all of your staff. Give them the boost they need to operate more efficiently and successfully.
About the Retreat
It is with great excitement that we are hosting the second Staff in Storage Retreat to be held at the Novotel in Sydney Central on May 4th and 5th.The two day, one night program is value packed with learning experiences to ensure your staff can bring their best to your business every day.
The Retreat promises to educate, enthuse and motivate all self storage staff.
What: Sessions and events will include:
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Hands on mobile app creation for use in your business every day
- Australian and New Zealand legal training and latest updates
- Storman and Sitelink software education sessions
- Motivational sessions
- Breakfast with an Expert
- Lessons from successful managers within the Self Storage industry
- Manager of the Year Award ceremony
- An entertaining Rockwiz evening hosted by Radio Personality Brent Randall
All guaranteed to inspire and energise delegates.
The Retreat is an opportunity for all delegates to learn and share information within a format that is specifically designed for all staff working in the self storage industry.
See you at The Retreat!
Susan Phillips, SSAA CEO
(Retreat program will be available soon)