The Self Storage Association of Australasia (SSAA) Industry Awards pay tribute to high achievers and leaders, promote success stories and motivate others to become high achievers.
The awards have become the peak recognition for those working in the self storage industry and highlight the commitment this industry has made to improving the excellent levels of service offered and the very real successes resulting from hard work and innovation.
The SSAA Industry Awards will continue to:
• Foster high standards in the self storage industry
• Honour those who have achieved excellence within the industry
• Provide a benchmark for excellence within the industry
• Foster public confidence
There are seven award categories. Please note that the qualifying period for each category is 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017
To be a contender for an SSAA Industry Award, nominees must demonstrate commitment, innovation and accomplishment. Industry experts will have judged the winners to be “the best of the best”.
Submissions will undergo a comprehensive assessment process.
By placing an entry in the awards, the submitting facility or facility owner is confirming their commitment for a representative or the submitting Manager to attend the awards ceremony. This presentation will be held on Thursday 31st August 2017 at the Heritage Hotel, Queenstown in conjunction with the Self Storage Association of Australasia Summit.
The Self Storage Association of Australasia Industry Awards is the premier accolade of merit and quality in the Australasian Self Storage industry.
All nominees benefit from entering the awards. Examining the process by which excellence can be achieved helps businesses and individuals identify key areas for improvement. In addition, entering the awards demonstrates to your staff and clients that your organisation is committed to the pursuit of excellence.
Australasian finalists’ benefits:
• The right to use the Self Storage Association of Australasia’s awards logo on your collateral for four years.
• Promotion of your success by Self Storage Association of Australasia
• A framed certificate for display
• A prestigious business marketing opportunity
• Improved staff and productivity gains through improved staff morale
• Greater recognition as an employer of choice which increases your ability to attract excellent and talented employees
• Improved business relationships
• Greater brand recognition within the industry and with key external stakeholders
• Display on the SSAA website at least 3 weeks prior to the Summit
National winners gain added benefits:
• A prestigious and valuable Self Storage Association of Australasia award trophy
• The ability to promote your business as the winner of this year’s award, noting the year that the award was won in all relevant signage and promotion
• A logo and guidelines kit to help you promote your win
• Publicity in the special awards’ issue of INSIDER magazine and on the Self Storage Association of Australasia website
The information included in your submission must relate to the qualifying period that applies to the category in which you are entering. Achievements outside of these timeframes will not be considered.
For all categories, the qualifying period is 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017 with the exception of Best Upgrade or Expansion Award. The qualifying period for this category is 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2017.
All entrants or facilities must be current members of the Self Storage Association of Australasia.
Please note – Each award category has specific criteria.
Organisations that are sponsoring the awards and employees of those sponsors, are ineligible for nomination for the award they are sponsoring.