The Mercedes-Benz Corporate Programme is available to all certified members of the SSAA. The benefits also extend to partners of eligible staff.
Full details of entitlements for Australia Members are detailed below:
Full details of entitlements for New Zealand Members are detailed below :
1. HOW TO ACCESS PROGRAMME BENEFITS: To access the Programme benefits, eligible SSAA Members and employees must:
- (a) attend a dealership with proof of SSAA membership. This can be achieved by producing a copy of your current Membership Certificate which is forwarded at payment of renewal or by requesting a letter of membership from the SSAA Office.
- (b) purchase a new Mercedes-Benz passenger car from an authorised participating Mercedes-Benz dealer; or
- (c) purchase a dealership sales demonstrator Mercedes-Benz passenger car no older than 4 months from first registration and with no more than 4,000km on the odometer at the time of purchase; providing that the eligible SSAA Member or employee:
(i) registers the vehicle in the name of the approved employee or the eligible company; and
(ii) provides confirmation of employment on company letterhead signed by a duly authorised representative prior to the delivery of the vehicle.
2. VALIDITY OF PROGRAMME BENEFITS: Programme benefits are:
- (a) applicable to the original purchaser of the vehicle only;
- (b) not transferable;
- valid for up to 3 years or 75,000 kilometres from the vehicles first registration date (whichever occurs first) except for AMG vehicles for which the benefits are only available for up to 3 years or 60,000 kilometres from the first registration date and all V12 powered vehicles for which the benefits are only available for up to 3 years for 50,000 kilometres from the first registration date, except (in the case of all vehicles) for the 4th year of roadside assistance.
3. PROGRAM BENEFITS: The Programme Benefits are as follows:
- (a) reduced dealer delivery fee if the vehicle purchase is an eligible vehicle;
- (b) free carpet floor mats if the vehicle purchased does not come standard with carpet floor mats;
- (c) complimentary scheduled servicing for up to 3 years of 75,000 kilometres from the vehicle’s first registration date (whichever occurs first) except for AMG vehicles for which the benefits are only available for up to 3 years or 60,000 kilometres from the first registration date and all V12 powered vehicles for which the benefits are only available for up to 3 years for 50,000 kilometres from the first registration date. Complimentary scheduled servicing is provided through a Silver Service Plan, must be conducted at an authorised participating Mercedes-Benz dealer, and is subject to the Plan’s terms, conditions and exclusions. Only items covered by the Plan are covered. All other items are excluded and at purchaser’s cost.
- (d) during the period of complimentary scheduled servicing (detailed in paragraph 3(c) above) complimentary pick up and drop off of the vehicle may be provided up to 25 kilometres in each direction of the participating servicing Mercedes-Benz dealership subject to availability. Alternatively, a loan vehicle (the model type to be provided at the authorised participating Mercedes-Benz dealer’s discretion) will be provided at no charge subject to availability.
- (e) 4 years total Road Care Service is included with each vehicle purchased under the Programme, being 1 year complimentary in addition with the 3 years Road Care Service which is provided on all new Mercedes-Benz passenger car vehicle purchases. Refer to the Road Care Brochure terms and conditions or further information.
- (f) Competitive rates and tailored financial services solutions including our Agility programme are made available by Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd (“MBFSAu”), subject to our standard credit approval process.
- (g) Discounted valet parking arranged by Mercedes-Benz Melbourne Airport Express. The discount rate is only available while the vehicle is covered by the complimentary servicing period in paragraph 3(c) above and is only applicable for the Mercedes-Benz passenger car purchased under the Programme. For further information and conditions please refer to the valet parking Terms and Conditions available at www.mbmelbourneairport.com.au.
- (h) Access to the Corporate Programme vehicle evaluation fleet. Where a suitable vehicle is not available at a participating authorised Mercedes-Benz dealership for the purpose of a test drive, the Mercedes-Benz dealership can contact MBAuP (Mercedes Benz Australia Pacific) to request access to a vehicle which MBAuP may, at its sole discretion, provide for a test drive subject to availability.
- (a) In addition to the Programme terms and conditions, the Mercedes-Benz dealership’s terms and conditions apply to your vehicle purchase.
- (b) MBAuP at its absolute discretion may terminate the Programme at any time, for any reason and without notice. Existing members will continue to receive the Benefits under this Programme until those Benefits expire.
- (c) Mercedes-Benz Corporate Programme is available for Mercedes-Benz Passenger cars only.
You must be logged in to comment.